Project in mind?
Please call us now on
+44 (0)1384 563356
Email your enquiry to
The Leisure & Recreation sector covers a very broad and unique range of machinery and equipment requiring metal components that are forged, machined, or fabricated.
With over 65 years of experience producing components for numerous industries, we’ve had the opportunity to be involved in a unique range of projects connected to leisure and recreational activities. Forged metal components can be found in shotguns for clay pigeon shooting, theme park rollercoasters, and fencing for playgrounds to name a few.
Components for Leisure & Recreation include:
• Tent Pegs and Marquee Stakes.
• Shotgun Stock and Barrel Forgings.
• Lifting Tackle for Theatres and Stages.
• Forged Components for Ten Pin Bowling Machines.
• Components for Fishing Reels and Rods.
• High-Grade Fasteners for Theme Parks.
• Items for Playground Equipment.
• Products for Gymnasiums and Sports Halls.
• Replica Components for the Restoration of Properties and Vehicles.
• Decorative Ironwork for Prestigious Heritage Projects.
We are proud that our components can be found in many of the world’s leading manufacturers of leisure equipment.
Over the years we have succeeded in gaining a reputation for producing components that others can’t.
Sourcing and Warehousing
Where price is of paramount importance, we can offer you a cost-saving, albeit with longer lead times, from our manufacturing facility in China. For more information please see our global sourcing section. Whichever option you choose, all operations are subject to our ISO 9001 approved quality system in the UK.
We can also offer a complete solution to your product supply from start to finish with our machining and warehousing facilities.
Contact us today for assistance with your next Leisure project